Subject: Re: Interlace
From: [email-masked] (Jonas Thorell)
To: [email-masked] (Chipy)
Date: 01 Sep 96 15:45:54 +0100

>>It's been a long time since I've used interlace but I now remember what
>>it is that fixes it. Simply open a screen in front of the interlace screen
>>and then close it. This worked for me!

>Yes, it starts to flicker, but when I print some text you can't read it,
>because  of the same error. It flickers, but not so like in DPaint or VieTek,
>when I load  a Interlace Pic.

>If I disable the AGA Chipset with the Bootmenu or Killage, then it won't
>work,  too.

Have you tried using Degrader or something like that? I know that's not
a solution but as far as I remember, this bug only shows up on Kick 3.1
machines.

---
Jonas Thorell        |Internet: [email-masked] |"Animals are our
Skyttbacksvï¿½gen 11   |Fidonet:  2:206/124.7        |to  wear, eat and
740 34  Skyttorp     |Voice:    +46-18-352444      | experiment on"
Sweden               |                             |- Cat rapes dog
---
Don't force it, get a larger hammer.